http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Saying farewell to two people...

In the past three days I had wish farewell to two people I know. First is my Choice Weekend friend Joyce (seem like my Choice group friends going away and the group is becoming lesser and lesser, God please help that we keep in touch. I don’t know why is there a slight fear in me that I’m feeling now… is it because good friends are hard to find?). She got a job in Perth Australia.

Second person is my Aikido assistant instructor Sylvan. He has been a kind and dedicated instructor. He is leaving for Spain to do his MBA. Drop by Serangoon CC last evening to wish him farewell (even when my toe still hurt… and it might be my last visit to the Aikido class). He brought some cake and drinks for us.


Both will leave in less then a week time. God I pray and ask that you guide and protect them where they are.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home