http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Leaves, railing and light… at peace

Yesterday I was attending a CHOICE Community Reflection Day. So we were asked to reflect upon a passage in the book call The Garden of the Beloved. Which talk about the Beloved (God) who created the garden, the Lover (Jesus) who is taking care of the garden and the Apprentice (disciple) who want to join the Lover in his work.

After reading through the passage we were call to go outside to have our reflection time. As I sat outside of the room to start reflecting, my mind was not calm. I guess I had came late for the session as needed some time for the heart and mind to be in the present. So to do that I just focus what was in front of me… and it was a nice view. In terms of lighting I like it as the light came through the top and through the railing slowly penetrating the fish tail palm tree (Caryota urines) leaves. The sight made me feel peaceful and calm me down… here is the photo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home