http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Team Sehati BBQ

After a day and a morning of diarrhea my stomach was more at peace with me (but a bit vulnerable) to allow me to attend my mission team, team Sehati’s (one heart) BBQ at East Coast Park last Saturday.














It was good meeting up with my old Banda Aceh house building mission teammates (and also sad to hear today that the tsunami hit Indonesia again). Due to my week stomach I could not eat much and touch spicy stuff and most of the BBQ stuff.

Matt my mission trip roommate brought his whole family (3 kids + wife + maid) which he calls the “basketball team”. Philip (from another mission team) also brought his family. Adrian was the first one to come. And surprise surprise… some of the Habitat for Humanity staff(the NGO that work with to organize the mission to Aceh) was at our neighbour BBQ pit.

Over all it was a good BBQ although my tummy off and on will seem to act up.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home