http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Do you have any marriage plans?

Recently an oversea friend emails me and talked about fears of getting married. She says that she is not ready and that there are some things that she wants to pursue before she gets tied down with marriage and later maybe children. And I was put to the same question by her of whether I have any marriage plans and below was what my reply without much thinking:

As for me… might be same as you… First, I’m planning to do a career change so it might not be easy for me to enter a relationship at this point of time. Second, I had some feelings towards one or two girls but never dated or courted any girls before. Maybe it is God’s way of telling me I’m not ready also and want me to live longer as a single to learn more about love and serving him as a single before entering into any relationship.

Quite an interesting reply… Learning a bout love and serving as a single. I guess that is what I’m doing and will continue doing.

1 Comments:

Blogger little M said...

haha..i also scared of marriage.. lately whenever I attended any marriages, i would be feeling scared for them instead! *phobia*

I used to be very scared of relationship as well... not enterin any until recently.

So, I truly agree with your opinion, that everything has been planned by Him. prolly He wants you to grow more before entering into any relationship, to be able to serve more people, well...a lot of things are not up to us to decide... =)

July 19, 2006 5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home