http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

Monday, October 23, 2006

Grand aunty hospitalize

Got a call yesterday from aunty Lucy that grand aunty was hospitalized in SGH. After my animation class I drop by SGH to visit her. Was kind of shock see that she was so weak and fragile. Last time I saw her was about 4months ago.

She was in a semiconscious state when I was there. Could not talk to her and the nurse was putting drips here and there. I felt a slight sadness and fear feeling in me when I saw her. Maybe it was something in me was telling me its time... time to go... that kind of scares me. Do hope she will be fine.

Later Aunt Lucy mention that grand aunty had a urinal track infection and that started the other complication.


God I pray you take care of grand aunty…do wish she will stay longer... if You wish to take her… take her peacefully.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home