http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

Friday, January 20, 2006

Let Go, Let God

Today on the way to the library I was complaining to myself about things that went in the direction that was not very good for me for the past one week. It all started with me blurting out to my friend that I’m interested in her…had told myself not to do it… but I guess my feelings got the better of me…. Then at work system time given was super late… really hate the production supervisors for it….. And today I’ll be assign more codes to work on…

God why all these happen at this time and this type of outcome… kind of crappy…
While browsing through the finance and economic shelf, I came a cross this book call The Wealthy Spirit by Chellie Campbell… fillip through I came across this topic “Let Go Let God”. In it mention that we have to relax and let God take over. And below is an interesting poem in there.

As children bring their broken toys.
With tears for us to mend,
I brought my broken dreams to God,
Because He was my friend.
But then instead of leaving Him
In peace to work alone,
I hung around and tried to help,
With ways that were my own.
At last I snatched them back and cried,
“How can you be so slow”
“My child,” He said “What could I do?”
You never did let go!

Every thing has its own time… I just have to do all that I can do and leave the rest up to God. God knows what time it is. You are on His timetable. Trust in Him. He knows best what is for you.

“Good morning, This is God, I’ll be handling all your problems today. I’ll not need your help. So, have a good day” – Anonymous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home