http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

Friday, March 31, 2006

Creating our day

I recent came a cross a show called "What the Bleep Do We Know!?" There was this section where this guy... Dr. Dispenza discussing the idea of creating your day.

I wake up in the morning, and I consciously create my day the way I want it to happen.Sometimes…it takes me a little bit to settle down, and get to…where I am actually intentionally creating my day…[then throughout the day] out of nowhere, little things happen that are so unexplainable, I know they are the process or the result of my creation. We’re consciously, from a spiritual standpoint, throwing in the idea that our thoughts affect our reality or affect our life.
I have this little pact…I say, “I’m taking this time to create my day” and I’m infecting theQuantum Field. Now, if it is a fact, that the observer’s watching me the whole time that I amdoing this, and there is this spiritual aspect to myself, then “show me a sign today that youpaid attention to any one of these things that I created. Bring them in a way that I won’texpect, so I’m surprised at my ability to be able to experience these things and make it so I have no doubt that its come from you.” And so, I live my life all day long thinking about beinga genius…and as I do that, during parts of the day, I’ll have thoughts that are so amazing,that cause a chill in my physical body, that have come from nowhere.”

Interesting article... live to create... life is full of surprise and mystery.

People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are. I don’t believe in circumstances. The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances that they want, and if they can’t find them, make them. —George Bernard Shaw

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home