http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Did I hear a ghost at IMH (Woodbridge Hospital)?

Last Friday night, Cyril and I decided to go for a jog at about 9:30pm at night. I mention to him that I plan to do a shorter running track rather than a 8km jog to and fro of Sengkang. We end up deciding to jog into Institute of Mental Health (IMH or Woodbridge Hospital).

We had run there once about a month back. There is a 1.5km jogging track around the institute. So we jog in there and go one round before heading back home. At the last 200meter of the jog in there… I hear a faint shouting voice that felt like someone shouting from a room near by from the hospital. Wanted to ask Cyril whether he hear it (the last time we jog here I hear it but he did not) but he was jogging 20 meters ahead of me. I guess it might be some sick guy shouting in his ward.

Later after the jog, when we were having our dinner, I asked Cyril whether he hear the faint shout from the ward at IMH. He told me he hear no shouting voice and also he had asked our friend Sarah who is will joining IMH on the wards in that area and was told they medical examination and check up wards. This means that there will not be anyone there at this point of time at night!

When I hear this… this is getting scary. There were questions in me “why didn’t Cyril hear it?... trying to scare me?”, “Why is it happening around the same section area?”, “Is what our friend Sarah say is correct?”, “Is there ghost sighting at IMH? ”. On the caution side I mention to Cyril that we will stay off jogging into IMH for the time being. Anyone hear any ghost stories of IMH? Do feedback.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home